Net Weight :
Packaging Type :
It’s an oily seed contains the ratio of Omega 3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory) to Omega 6 fatty acids (pro inflammatory) in roughly the same ratio as grass and Omega 9.
- A Protein Supplement
- Suitable for Thoroughbred and Horses
- It has the best balance of Omega Oil for horses
- Excellent source of protein
- Doesn’t contain nasty sugars
- Suitable to feed all horses including Laminitis.
- Good for hoof health and coat shine
· 2 to 4 ounces per day
· Limit the quantity of Linseed Meal in the ration to no more than 8 – 10 percent of total concentrate due to its laxative effects.
· Hydrocyanic Acid less than 26ppm (after steeping for 3 days)